31.1.18

HP Envy 15" Notebook


Main
I bought a used laptop which replaces my old "Toshiba Satellite L955D-107" laptop. The previous laptop did not have a separate graphics card and this made a big difference. With this I can write many documents and browse plenty chrome tabs at same time on the go and thats big thing. Battery life is approx 4 hours so not bad whit this work load.
This is pretty comfortable to keep in hand while typing with other hand but I do not get a secure grip and gets little bit dirty easily but neither of them really matter that muchs.
Features
My first laptop with backlight keyboard and it's cool but not the most useful thing. Same thing with 'Bang & Olufsen' speakers or any laptop speakers so far. But this fhd screen resolution is awesome. It's tn panel and still is big change for me. Can't say much about fingerprint sensor. I turned it off because it didn't work (Originally intended for Windows 8 HP software).
Connectors
I do not need all these connectors at the same time but ethernet, hdmi and couple usb ports are good to have. I liked Toshiba's charging connector more than this because although both are kind a same type of connectors but of different sizes.








60.1020.318-3101.1.11